What is it?
DocuSS is a tool to provide quality format to simple HTML documents. DocuSS adds margins, format, code highlighting, document metadata and automatic index.
How it works?
DocuSS transforms the markup inside your browser and adds a set of CSS files. This document is using DocuSS, you can see the source code and how is transformed by inspecting the DOM.
How can I use it?
Very simple: only the next line must be included in your 'head' section of your HTML document and all will work:
- Can use attribute 'lang' or 'language' to force a certain language inside a tag 'code'.
- Added a small margin to the document (this is good when the text fit to the width of the screen).
- Improved indentation style (numbers are coloured and targeted ones are coloured too) and functionality (now, titles have an hyperlink to itself).
- Added document title
- Added document metadata
- Improve style for code when print
- Search for hash and navigate to it
- Update hashes format
It is the first version.